Jumat, 20 Mei 2011

NOSQL- SECRET ADMIRER

When I was in the second grade of college
I found a beautiful girl
That was wearing purple shirt
She has made me to be interested to her
Her face always stop in my mind
I will try to get closer with her

She might never know, all of I do
Maybe she’s never serious about all responses that I give to her
She’s too high for me,
But for me, she is still a girl that I like

 *You are so different
My will is always near you
Is it hard for me to get closer with you?
Because I’m still a stupid man
Will you be still alone till,I become a real smart boy?

 When we were together in the class
You had interested me
But my friend always told 'bout his relation
And I know you ever asked to him about, sureness of your relation
But It doesn’t matter, because I still have a girl friend in that time
have a little interesting to you.

 In third semester, I’ve been alone,
I see you have the same
Our friendship do you feel a difference?
Yes, it is a feeling of my liking,
I wish you have that too

1 komentar:

  1. ariiil gue di gundar ,, mnta no lu doong .... ajarin gue ngdesain blog , bwd pel manajemen umum y soft skill ... please ...

    BalasHapus